We have cemented our position as a trustworthy Exporter and Supplier of Ammonium Bicarbonate in Maharashtra, India. The Ammonium Bi Carbonate, offered by us, is perfect in formulation. Moreover, we pack this in air-tight material so as to avoid inconveniences en-route. Whether you place a small order or a bulk one, we will definitely deliver the placed one on time. Rely on us!
- Food grade product with 99.8 % purity on dry weight basis.
- White crystalline product.
- Being very hygroscopic, it is packed in air tight, laminated HDPE bags.
Details : Features & Benefits
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) liberated from Ammonium bicarbonate is vital to the baking industry. It plays an important role in texturing the crumb structure and leavening.
- Best source of CO2 for baking industry - increases shelf life, does not spoil flavour, leaves no residual odour.
- Gives off more CO2 per unit weight than any other brand.
Application : Ammonium Bicarbonate is used in:
- Ingredient for fire extinguishers
- Dyes and pigments
- De-greasing of textiles
- Blowing-agent for rubber foam products
- Cooling baths
- Ceramic industry and light weight brick production
- Catalyst manufacture
- Smelling salt mixed with oil of lavender
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Florescent powder
- As a fertilizer
- Chrome leather tanning : Leather treated with ABC yields
- Fullness & tightness
- Smoother grain characteristics
- Higher chromium uptake leading to pollution reduction in chrome tanning
- Better chromium distribution
- Better colour absorption
Packing : 25 kg. double laminated woven sacks made from high density polyethylene(HDPE) with LDPE inner liner.
Industries Served : Bakeries, Pharma, Tanneries.
Technical Specifications :
- Ammonium Bicarbonate - % by wt.min -99.00
- Iron (as Fe) by wt.ppm - % by wt max - 20 PPM
- Non-volatile matter by wt % - % by wt max.- 0.01
- Chloride as (Cl) by wt.% - % by wt.max.-0.01
- Sulphate(as SO4) by wt.% - % by wt.max - 0.01
- Heavy Metals (as Pb) by wt ppm - PPM max.- 2.50
- Copper (as Cu) by Wt ppm - PPM max - 10.00
- Arsenic (as As2O3) by wt ppm - PPM max- 1.0